Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Interesting Word, Freedom ...

A: Yeah, I know, 'cause we never have one. One - or worse, thing - enslaves another. I still want to be in a better spot though?

Q: Whatdayameaan?

A: Since I know I can never have freedom, at least I want a noble master ...

Q: You're bullshitting, right?!?

A: No, I am serious. I purposefully pick my master so that I feel at ease when I am enslaved.

Q: Ha ha ha, that's deep shit, man!

A: No kidding ... I figure if I am at ease when I am enslaved, I gain my freedom. You see I think I am on to something here. That's what I mean by finding a noble master.

Q: Hah, you're not a stupid thinker after all; I've seen worse. I guess this is what you mean by 'living a life with a mission' in our last conversation ...

A: Yeah, you are absolutely right. My mission is my noble master. I think about this a lot, as you know, and I come to a conclusion that my life is worth-living if it has a mission.

Q: Different people, different missions, or none at all for some people, eh?!

A: Hell, yeah ... it's a free market, bro! It's what gives color to this world.

Q: So, you don't wanna be a preacher?

A: Well, I'd like to share about my mission, but why should I waste my time too much? I got my mission to fulfill, right?

Q: Aahh, this starts to click now. You're just a lazy person, then?

A: Whatdayameaan?

Q: Well, you won't lift a finger if you don't see a benefit.

A: Most definitely, but it's not because my mission is to maximize the benefit. It's a by product, you see ...

Q: Whatever, but I see more clearly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment