Friday, February 4, 2011

Lives We Want



I believe each of us has two life paths. One is what I have, I chose; one that you chose and have. We chose these lives because we know they promise comfortable lives. Not easy I know, but mostly pleasant. Predictable.

Such life is like a nest under a shade of a big tree. It never sees a snowstorm or a monsoon rain. It is sheltered but secluded. It can lull us. For some it may define what life really is.

The other one is what I didn't choose. The one you didn't choose. The one that fills my dreams. You know, this is the life that your heart always tells you to live, but you didn't have the courage to do it. The dream life I still don't have and want to chase.

I know though the life I want to live. But it will take time to get there. I only hope I have enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment